On Mar 24, 2004, at 8:33 PM, Kym Kovan wrote:
I just did a test on 3 sites here, one very "local", one national and one global. (very rounded numbers)

Just for comparison, here's the stats from my blog and my website (which is tracked separated to the blog):

                blog    site
IE6.x   51%             67.5%
IE5.x    5%              4%
NS5.x   44%             24.5%
NS3.x                    3%
Konq3.x                  1%

The Moz browsers are rolled into the NS5.x category (courtesy of SiteMeter: http://www.sitemeter.com/ ). This represents a fairly technical audience for both areas (the site has C++ and CF / Mach II information on it; the blog is, well, more CF / Mach II stuff!).

The site (apart from the blog) gets about 3,500 visitors a month viewing about 10,000 pages, the blog gets about 18,000 visitors a month viewing about 20,000 pages.

Regards,
Sean