Yes, it’s pulled down now Sarah, but thanks for looking.  I had a totally different problem with coldfusion at the time I posted that message, so I made a static version of the page.  I’ve since fixed both the ColdFusion problem and the display issue I was talking about, so I have no need for the static page to litter the site.  I’ve done some housekeeping and got rid of it.

If you want to see the site, the client will probably give me the ok to launch it tomorrow.  But the (unlaunched) home page is at  http://mezzanines.com.au/index2.cfm

The page in question was the about us page, but the problem was also appearing on the home page and several others.  Now all gone by using position:relative in the offending divs, thanks to two people on this list who pointed out the problem and also to articles with the solution.

Thanks again for being interested enough in my problem to go looking.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks