hmm, nobody wants to help or give away their secret strategies?  or nobody does
browser testing?   Or do I smell?

Mt.

ml looks rather old).  Nor does it talk about different versions of MacOS.  Do WSG
members consider this sufficient testing strategy?  I understand this is probably
going to be very different from one organisation to another but there has to be a
baseline at least!

I'm keen to hear some opinions and get some good resources on this to hopefully get an
idea of how far I need to take our testing strategy.

Thanks in advance,

Miles.