I think you are missing the point to my original request. Thank you to
all who have replied. I understand now that this is not the appropriate
forum for this discussion.

I requested for you to review my "AP" (Award Program) not my entire
site. I'm currently working on a new site design that is much lighter
with less java that will comply with the W3C and WAI standards.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

BTW - the splash page stays! :)

John McDougald

On Behalf