If one thing on a web site infuriates me, it is those Flash intros! I skip away from them whenever I can and if there is no option to skip the intro, then I end up closing the site and going somewhere else. My time is too valuable to sit there and wait for these things to play. They serve no worthwhile purpose to the viewer. (IMHO)