Hi,
Having done a couple of WestCiv courses on XHTML and CSS I'm now starting to
develop my hobbyist site at http://www.gameplan.org.uk/

Don't answer his question. He made the Steelers lose to Cleveland!

I do have a real comment. I think the color of the W3C icons is beating hell out of your blues. You either need to get rid of them (as in <http://www.csszengarden.com/>) or do something to give that orange-yellow a context.

Yea, but he has the Bengals beating the Jaguars...so answer him! <G>

I'll agree on the W3C icons. A grey or blue would be a better fit for the site. Also need to specify a style for the hover on those images, ridding them of the back background.