It might be difficult and ultimately an unwieldy waste of effort, however charts
aren't really a picture.  The objects are visually simple being either boxes or lines.
 I guess that's why I'm trying to style HTML generated from XML topic maps and XSLT,
but the output gets so complicated that it's as inaccessible as flash anyway.  Just
thinking about it makes my brain hurt...

Mt.