From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Barbara Dozetos
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2004 10:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] print headers/footers

I've done that with a header for the print version only, but because we
can't reliably control page breaks, I'm lost on how to make sure our
logo shows up on each printed page.  All is fine if it prints out to
only one page, or even two, because I can use both a header and a
footer, but the pages in between are left without the logo.