Well I have very little js experience also... I do know that and "id" is
meant to be used only once in a html document. Does the code still work
with the repeated ids converted to class?

I guess that's worth a try anyways if you haven't already ;)

btw... It's Darian, not Damien (>_<) I get that a lot (-_-; )

Cheers,

Darian Cabot
Cabot Consultants Pty Ltd
Software Engineer / Website Design