Good morning everyone,

I hail from Dallas, Texas and I have a rather perplexing problem
pertaining to drop down menus.

I design in 1024 X 768, and although I view my designs using different
screen resolutions and browsers, I can't seem to figure a way to prevent
my menus from shifting in screen resolutions outside of 1024 X 768.

Example: http://www.webnetdesignstudios.com

I use Dreamweaver to create the menus, which generates internal
JavaScript, and an external .JS file. I haven't been able to determine
where the problem exists.

If anyone could provide a solution it would be greatly appreciated!

I apologize in advance if I'm not following procedure due to the fact I
just registered last night, and I'm new to the system.

Respectfully yours,
Mario S. Cisneros