[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have a style sheet I am using for the web media="screen" and I also have
one for print purposes media="print". I also want to hide the CSS from
older browsers such as NS 4.0 etc. using the @import feature if possible.
<snip/>

It would help if you supplied either a URL or a code snipped. I have a guess at what the problem is, but I'd rather withhold my guesses since code would make guessing unnecessary.

http://www.dpsnc.net

This URL doesn't match your description, so I assume you're referring to a different one. It, by the way, is a mess. It has two heads with a form tag in between. Needless to say it doesn't validate.