Well appropriate or not for this list, it's been of immense interest for me.
When you're a one-man business, the only way you ever find out your price is
wrong is if you price too high and start losing business.

I've got every bid I've gone for lately and have been puzzling over whether
that's because I provide a fantastic service and I'm a terrific salesman, or
whether I'm charging too little.

Without wanting to continue the discussion on the list, and without wanting
to give anything away, this discussion has helped me get closer to making my
mind up about this issue.

Thanks.   This WSG list would be the most helpful list for my business I've
ever been on.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia