Hi All

I've got an HTML email that I need to prepare for a client. The mockup
can be seen at:

HTML: http://mark.gruden.com/beerworth/
CSS: http://mark.gruden.com/beerworth/lib/main.css

We didn't design it, we just did the HTML & CSS work. An initial
review by the designers (MAC users) has resulted in them coming back
saying there are padding/margin issues on Safari 1.1.1 and IE 5.2.
Bascially the blue area on the right side (the bit starting with "You
are subscribed to...) has a couple of pixels white space at the top &
bottom. This blue should be sitting flush with the header & footer.

I've tested it on IE 5.1.7 (it looks fine), but don't have access to
either of these other browsers.

I've got two questions:

1) What mail client are available on the MAC and what browsers do they
use for rendering HTML content?

2) What is causing this issue and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.....

Mark

--
Mark Stanton