Thanks guys

Let me clarrify something quickly - I hate HTML email and I'm pretty
sure I will burn in hell for my sins against the STMP protocol or
whatever, but... I have a problem here that I need solved.

I know HTML rendering in email client like lotus notes is very poor
and I realise that multi-part emails are a great way to go, but... my
current scope of work is to get a "good enough" version of the HTML
layout complete. I'm not designing or running the campaign so most of
these decisions are not mine to make.

I guess I'm just interested what rendering engine do 90% on a MAC use
when they look at an HTML email and then testing in that environment.

Cheers

Mark
--
Mark Stanton