Don't mind me I just want to rant about Automatic Accessibility checkers such as bobby.

Bobby contradicts it's self all the way through the WAI test, failing everything it THINKS is wrong. Let me give you a few examples...

Problem: Do not use the same link phrase more than once when the links point to different URLS.
Contradiction 1: Is there a site map or table of contents...
Contradiction 2: Is there a clear, consistent navigation structure?

Ok this seems straight forward right, don't have "read more" links all over the page, keep every thing concise as to explain what the user will be clicking on. Sure works well in principle, but what about when you want a site map? If you follow checkpoint 13.4 then you should keep a navigation all through out the site, right? Well Bobby doesn't think so... Bobby doesn't like links named the same, even though those links that are named the same go to the same place. Bobby kicks and screams all the way down the site map.

Now I know I can quick to point blame, but I'm not sure if this is a fault of Bobby or an oversight with the WCAG. My initial thought would be Bobby is to blame, but then again it's just following orders, doing explicitly what WCAG says and not bothering to read in-between the lines.

Anyway thanks for putting up with my rant.

Have a nice day ;)