Hi Jezz,

I haven't looked at question 1, but here is 2 and 3.

2) If you have the list items on a single line in your code these
breaks disappear. Funny because I thought this issue was only with IE.

3) The break is due to you adding a top margin height of 7 pixels on
your unorderlist.

#navlist ul {
        padding: 0;
        margin: 7px 0 0 0;
        }

If you remove this and leave margin at 0 this break will close.

I'll see what your question 1 is about.

Ian.
www.e-lusion.com

> Hello there.
>

> I'm developing a site for a local hat shop, and I'm having some
problems
> with the menu. If you could please take a look at the following link:
> http://www.affectus.net/freelance/2004_05_phathats/
>

> Here are the issues I am experiencing:
>
> 1)      I would like for the navigation to stretch 100% of the width
> (750px). I will style the a:active stuff later, once the base is
aligned the
> way I would like.
>
> 2)      I notice there is a break between the different "boxes" of
the
> navigation. I'd like to know how to get rid of these things.
>
> 3)      In Firefox .8 (which I test on), I find that there is a
break in the
> white background right about where the navigation is. I would like
to make a
> solid white background from header to footer.
>

> Thanks so much for your time. I hope you guys can figure it out,
I've been