Hello there.

I’m developing a site for a local hat shop, and I’m having some problems with the menu. If you could please take a look at the following link: http://www.affectus.net/freelance/2004_05_phathats/

Here are the issues I am experiencing:

1)      I would like for the navigation to stretch 100% of the width (750px). I will style the a:active stuff later, once the base is aligned the way I would like.

2)      I notice there is a break between the different “boxes” of the navigation. I’d like to know how to get rid of these things.

3)      In Firefox .8 (which I test on), I find that there is a break in the white background right about where the navigation is. I would like to make a solid white background from header to footer.

Thanks so much for your time. I hope you guys can figure it out, I’ve been banging my head on the table for the last two hours.

Jeremy Shields

www.jezzjournal.com

www.affectus.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]