From: Kim Kruse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG]

Hi Lee,

>Continuing with out conversation and therefore keeping the posts together so people don't get confused.

>Let's go back to #1.
>(1) Your first question deals with the fact that you have the following codes in use.
>Those two pieces of code point to two different locations, but have the same text "Produkter".  Actually, both links are broken.
>I checked your codes and you still have the same problem.

Sorry about that... I missed it. Should be fixed now (The dir isen't up yet... but the link is pointing to the right place)

>Number 2 was fixed by changing to grey letters against the red background.

>(3)  Based upon what you are saying in your reply they are web pages on other domains.  Why use _javascript_?  I would use the >standard <a href="" target="_blank">anchor text</a> to open a new window.

That isen't xhtml strict... is it?

>If you're opening a small window to provide help >or additional information in your domain then a _javascript_ isn't too bad and >probably the best way using your codes.

So since the links are for other domains would the best solution not be to use plain links and no new windows?

>(4)  Correct, you do not need to worry about that issue.

>(5)  This one I left out last time.  Please explain why you use an acronym tag for Jette A Kaarsbøl.  I would use the description >about Jette being an author of a book in the viewable text (regular text on the page).

I know accronym are 3 letter short for something.... but I think I got a little carried away with those nifty accronym tags :o) I've removed the tag.

>(6)  The links you are listing appear to be clients.  Am I correct?  Did you design the book cover or the web site?

Originaly I did both. The website isen't ready yet (need content from the author!!!) and the bookcover was changed a bit from the publishers side... diffrent color and font type

>Thank you for letting me help.
No... thank you.

Regards
Kim