Speaking of plain text posts to this mailing list, I'm receiving an
increasing number of posts which contain only a signature block.

> The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/
> See http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm
> for some hints on posting to the list & getting help

(I'm lucky when someone replies and includes the original text.)

Is this because I'm not using a standard e-mail client?

I'm using Lotus Notes 6.5.1

I suppose it cuts down on the amount of reading I have to do.

Here's my (employer's) signature block ...

CAUTION: This message may contain both confidential and privileged information
intended
only for the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient any
dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in
error please notify the sender immediately, then destroy the original message.  Any
expressed in this message are solely those of the individual sender, except where the
sender
specifically states them to be the views of Peregrine Semiconductor Australia.  All
care has been
taken to screen this message and attachments for computer viruses, however, we accept
no
responsibility for viruses it may contain.

Peregrine Semiconductor Australia Pty Ltd
8 Herb Elliott Ave.,
Homebush 2140.  NSW  Australia.
Ph. +612 9763 4111   Fax. +612 9746 1501