The id is in the <body> tag

I first heard of the idea from Pete who works at Fairfax Digital, his presentation as a PDF from the June Sydney WSG meet is somewhere in the WSG resources section

I have implemented the idea at a group of sites for a client where the navigation and layout are all the same, but they wanted the sites to have different colour schemes eg:

http://www.heatstress.info/  - example of "red"
http://www.collovet.com.au/ - example of "blue"
http://www.algae.info/ - example of "green"

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au

http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/neerav

Mordechai Peller wrote:
Putting an id or class on the html or body tags is a useful way of targeting slight variations in style rules with resorting to a second style sheet.

I remember seeing a discussion of the pros and cons, but I can't remember where. Does anybody have a link? Or perhaps the discussion can begin anew.

Thanks