So, what are your skillsets? With this information I can tell you where I would move you if you were in my employ.

Right now CSS/JS/PHP/Flash and pretty much any image editor.
I still love design, whether it's print,web or interactive, but i also like the flavours that CSS/DOM/XML can bring to the table. So i very much so headed in the direction of learning more about DOM scripting and XML..along the way reading adn learning more about accessiabilty and CSS3.

Cheers
Steven

Searching for that dream home? Try http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au for all your property needs.