I’m styling a form on a new site, and have two problems that perhaps you knowledgeable people can help me with:

Form is at http://koalaframing.com.au/contactus.cfm ,  style sheet is at
http://koalaframing.com.au/styles/koalaframing.css

[A] I’m puzzled at why my submit button has leapt up to the top of the textarea box  but only in Firefox.  In IE it’s in the correct place, at the bottom of the form, and also in Opera.  (Netscape I haven’t been able to check because my copy of NN is broken and needs to be reinstalled)

[B] in Firefox, when I apply any styling to the drop-down select box, it loses the down-arrow on the right side, so firefox users will assume it’s not a drop-down box.   Is this a bug or a ‘feature enhancement’? or is there some styling I need to apply to put the arrow back?

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks

Windsor, NSW, Australia

http://afpwebworks.com

.com, .net, .org etc domains start at A$20/year