Hey there. I'm currently working on a design, and have finished the look of it (almost competely), which you can view here.  http://effuse.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=461#461 Now, my question regards how to properly take this design and mark it up.

This is what I'm thinking basically, at this time.

       (blank, as I want to imbed the header.jpg in CSS)
       (side bar information)
          (navigation information)
           (all content goes here)

Of course, if it is any other way, or if there is a better way to mark it up, please let me know. I'm looking for the best way to do it, which will cause the least issues possible.
--
Jeremy S.
Author of JezzJournal

Get Firefox!