Greetings All,

My name is Parker and I have a problem that is effecting a number of
my websites on a number of domains. It seems that they will not
display in Safari. (but I'm told that the favicon does show up.)

I've selected one site in the hopes that someone will be able to help me.
url: http://www.unfolded.net/webdesign/parker.php
it is valid xhtml:
[http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Funfolded.net%2Fwebdesign%2Fparker.php]
and valid css:
[http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://unfolded.net/webdesign/parker.php]

If this helps any, here is the top of my page
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-14"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<head>
unfolded.net/webdesign/" />

<title>Portfolio of Parker Torrence</title>

<!-- to correct the unsightly Flash of Unstyled Content.
http://www.bluerobot.com/web/css/fouc.asp -->
<script type="text/javascript"></script>

                @import url("css/parker.css");

</head>

Thank you for any and all help,
Parker

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
 Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004