Hi Ned

I'm at work, so am being forced to use IE5.5 (entirely against my will, I
assure you). The content is dropping below the menu. Afraid I can't offer a
solution at the moment as my pc/ie won't let me view the css (yes, I love my
Win95 pc...) - I imagine it's something to do with widths and ie not being able
to add. I can send you a screenshot if that helps - let me know and I'll send
it offlist.

Best wishes
Emily (who should be working, not checking her emails)