I use a style switcher on my site although it works a bit differently.

$dxstyle = $_COOKIE["dxstyle"];
$replace_strings = array("../" , "..\\" , "/..", "\\..", "."); $dxstyle =
str_replace($replace_strings, "", $dxstyle);

<?php echo "@import url(";
if (file_exists("style".$dxstyle.".css")) {
        echo "/style".$dxstyle.".css";
}
else {
        echo "/style5.css";
}
echo ");"; ?>

Sorry if that is a bit hard to read. What happens is when you click on the style
changer you are set a cookie. The php code above reads which style you're using from
the cookie and loads the correct style. If no style is set it loads the default one.

In action here:
http://blog.dalegroup.net

(although all the other styles are dodgy :p)

Michael Dale
[EMAIL PROTECTED]