Hi everyone

www.mwg.green.net.au/testpages/mwgindex.html

Have just discovered that the main page does not look good at a resolution of 1024x768. I have been working in 800x600. One problem is the background image in the header stopping too short and being replaced by the background color (I could perhaps change the background color to white so that this is not noticeable) but the main issue is the length of the page.

In 800x600 the page fills the screen so that practically no vertical scrolling is required. I wanted the navbar to be completely visible at all times so haven't got a lot of content elsewhere on the page. The subsequent pages are not a problem as they will have lots of content and so fill the screen vertically. However, the main page stops about halfway down in 1024x768 which looks awful.

Is there any way around this? I have been reading up on various solutions including js about which I know nothing and am hoping for a simple fix. LOL

Thanks

Lyn

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/