Hi!

I've been working on a template to use for a new version of our cms.
The idea is that the HTML-code (core) will be allmost the same for all the customers. Changes to the design is to be done only in the stylesheet. (yes... like www.csszengarden.com :-)

I think I've managed to get it close to perfect, but I would very much like a second opinion from you wizes out there, before I decide to put it to work.

Please disregard links etc., they're not working yet.
My goal is that the pages are accessible, SEO-friendly and that the design will be easy to change.
I would really appreciate some quality feedback on this subject as the cms is suppose to be finished yesterday :-)
The template is validated XHTML and CSS.

The link to the html (xhtml) is http://www.siteman.no/v4/web_bi/webdeal/ and the stylesheet is located at http://www.siteman.no/v4/web_bi/webdeal/sitestyle.css

Thanks in advance,
Ben @ siteman, norway