Collin, Some of your users may not of eaten as many carrots as you did as a child. Best, David.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:13:34 -0600, Collin Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

David,
Thanks for the comments.

Regarding the black on white - I use two Sony P232s with ICC profiles
created by Monaco systems, along with a 17" iMac, as well as two Sony
GDM-F520s.  I have no legibility issues at all with any of the monitors
concerning the color scheme.

I have noticed the problems with the diagonal text on the header background
image when the page is resized. I think I've tracked it down to the
absolutely positioned #menu div, and using a background image for the
header. The header seems to slide right up under the #menu div. I'll be
tinkering with that next.

Thanks for the tip on the .feedback CSS error.

Bojhan,

I have changed most of the text colors and fonts - hope you like them
better. I went with a small-caps Verdana for the posts font. Too bad
Trajan Pro (my absolute favorite font of all time) isn't available on most
computers, eh? :)

Thanks for the comments so far!

Collin Davis
Web Architect