On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:35:26 +1000, Andrew Krespanis wrote:
> What about <br />s to seperate the form elements when CSS isn't
> present? View that form in anything other than a CSS capable browser
> and usibility goes right out the window...
>
> That way you can still use display:block; for any elements you want
> seperate, and form br {display:none;} to hide the breaks when they
> aren't needed.

Hmmm... its a good point, but I don't like the solution (from a
semantically pure point of view - might do that in real life ;)).
I think I'd go back to wrapping the label-input combo in a div.

BTW, I'm pleased to announce that Andrew has agreed to do the
presentation for the next WSG meeting in Brisbane - nananana everyone
who is interstate or overseas ;)
Brisvegas residents - mark February 9 in your diary!
;)

Lea
--
Lea de Groot