From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Darren Wood
Sent: Tuesday, 1 February 2005 4:08 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] IE layout issues

Hello list-o-geeks,

I've recently designed (and partially built) an online store. Its in its
'soft launch' phase as there are some issues with IE.

None of the developers (including me) have a windows machine available
to test on IE, etc...

Would you guys mind having a look at http://champion.net.nz and let me
know of any massive differences between firefox and IE (possible
solutions would be a god-send!)

The style sheet I'm worrying about is: http://champion.net.nz/default.css

Thanks in advance.

Darren

ps - i'm aware of actual bugs in the cart/store etc.  Those are being
sorted before the css issues.

pps - i'm lazy, I know...