Hi Darren,

In addition to what was said by other guys, a few general comments:

(1)  "Home" and "Products" links in the right menu point to the same
page. I think it is confusing.

(2) Cursor shape should change when hovered over the link to the
current page to create appearance that it is not clickable.

(3) Links in the footer are almost invisible. Also, they should change
in color, or background, or underline when hovered over.

(4) Default font is quite small. Difficult to read. On Home page you
have about 1/3 of the screen empty. There is plenty of space to make
font bigger.

Cheers, Irina.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]