-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Leslie Riggs
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:41 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Gap between content and nav on events page in Firefox, looks
fine in IE6

What gives?  I have this small two-page site up for testing right now:

  http://www.theonlineworks.com/test/wiscrad/index.html

The index page is fine but the events page shows a gap between the nav and
the content area.  This is in windows, FF1.0.  IE6 shows both pages just
fine.

The CSS is here:

  http://www.theonlineworks.com/test/wiscrad/css/mainstyles.css

Validated XHTML 1.1, CSS validated too.  I probably have been deep into this
so long I can't see the problem..  Any suggestions will be deeply
appreciated.

Leslie Riggs

Haven't seen a reply so I'll contribute this: you are using two different
images for the logo. On the home page it's logo.gif and on events it is
logo_wiscard.jpg. One is transparent, the other is not. Could that be the
difference?

drew