Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone knew of some code for a simple 2 column layout, imagine:

50% Left Column
50% Right Column

And when you stretch the browser the 2 columns will stretch too, but always both stay 50% of the browsers width. I have tried setting up something like this:

#main {
    margin-left:50px;
    margin-right:50px;
}

#left {
    width:50%;
    float:left;
}

#right {
    width:50%;
    float:left;
}

But that only works in firefox, and i need this layout to be al all browser thing. Im sure its simple to do, but i cant seem to get it to work in IE.

Thanks guys!

Josef

Josef Dunne
Web Developer

w: http://www.burninthespotlight.com

Get Firefox!

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED ADDRESSEE YOU MUST NOT USE OR DISCLOSE SUCH
INFORMATION.