On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:23:44 -0800, Rick Faaberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2/24/05 3:16 PM "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent this out:
>
> > Has anyone (else) noticed an increase in sites implementing primarily orange
> > and blue color schemes?  Is this for accessibility or other considerations,
> > or
> > just the 2005 look?  It's getting annoying.
>
> Aren't those the phpbb colors? And sort of "open source" colors?

What I have heard, there was some research and it turned out that blue
and orange are best for branding. Blue has something to do with an
image of serious, stable and respectful corporation, orange is for
vitality and innovation.
We've had a burst of not so innovative branding later on.

Regards,
Rimantas
--
http://rimantas.com/