Hi guys,

Can I have some people look over this site for me please? Especially Mac
users, since I don't have a Mac to check it on but my client does (so I know
she's going to comment on how it looks on a Mac).

http://www.onehouseproductions.com

Since I didn't have total control over the creation of this site (I've
basically been reduced to 'code monkey' on this one) I've had to make a
number of compromises that I'm not entirely happy with, but I've done the
best I can to keep things nice. I'd value any suggestions anyone has about
what I could do better, although in some cases I won't be able to take them
up if they will deviate too much from the original design. *sigh*

Cheers,

Seona.

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside Later
for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com