Hello,

I have tried to built a site through valid XHTML & CSS
(although it is not 100% valid XHTML)

I have a very strange problem with font displaying &
rendering (as my users have complained). Problem is
that, when someone visits the site some time he sees
the font a bit large (if they refresh the page, they
are able to see the normal font) & some time normal
(as I want them to look at). Site address is :

http://www.pakbill.net/genius
http://www.pakbill.net/genius/style.css

Can anybody guide me how could I fix this error ?

Best wishes & regards,

-Khattak

c: +92 (0333) 3273760
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]