On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:42:13 -0800 (PST), Meraj Rasool Khattak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
I have a very strange problem with font displaying &
rendering (as my users have complained). Problem is
that, when someone visits the site some time he sees
the font a bit large (if they refresh the page, they
are able to see the normal font) & some time normal
(as I want them to look at). Site address is :
http://www.pakbill.net/genius
http://www.pakbill.net/genius/style.css>
[...]
The problem may be in part due to mixed bag of absolute and relative font-sizing on the same style sheet.
Try this on the body:
body {margin: 0;padding: 0;background: url(../images/bg_full.png);font-family: "lucida grande", verdana, sans-serif;
font-size: 100.01%;line-height: 150%;}
Use % for font-size and line-height throughout the the style sheet to adjust individual elements, classes, and id s as necessary
(it may get a little tricky when dealing with the cascade).
Since you're only using one font-family, you can delete all further instances that family in the remainder of the style sheet.
The declaration above the doctype <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> is putting IE in quirks mode, and can be deleted.
Regards,
David

--
de gustibus non est disputandum