HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:24:48 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)
Last-Modified: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:11:48 GMT
ETag: "985415-29b5-422f5884"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Connection: close

Server 2:works on IE and FF

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:25:03 GMT
Server: Apache
Connection: close

----

also as a side note, when I deleted the <embed tag> it would not work in FF only in IE, so I had to place back the <embed tag> to make it work.

Thanks again,
Helmut..