Good Morning All, (well, it is here),

I have recently started the conversion of a site (www.sheltielife.co.uk -
actually my wife's) to XHTM/CSS and I thought it was fine. It all validates
etc (apart from the frameset and a teeny bit of Flash:-) and I've tested it
in FF, IE5.5 and 6, Opera 7, Mozilla - and it seems to work OK (windows XP).

However, one lady has contacted my wife because she 'can't see the gallery'.
She has tried over 2-3 days but fails consistently. The rest of the site is
no problem.  Unfortunately, she doesn't know what her PC is, her browser, or
anything else 'technical', so it's hard to know if she is doing/using
something peculiar, or indeed if there is a real problem here.

So, could anyone with a MAC, or anything else which isn't winXP, have a look
and see please? And if you find anything, tell me what is wrong?

The actual problem page (s) can be seen at [1] and the css at [2]

[1]     http://www.gwelan.fsnet.co.uk/gallery/galleryone.html

[2]     http://www.gwelan.fsnet.co.uk/CSSfiles/gallery.css

(or, of course, you can just go to the domain link above and select
'gallery'

Many thanks.

Bob McClelland,
Cornwall (U.K.)