Hi all,

This is my virgin post to this group after reading many months worth of posts so hopefully somebody will give me the tweak I need here.

#container
#pageHeader
#headerLeft (where logo is bg-image)
#nav
#headerRight
#pageContent
#pageFooter

http://techvisioneer.com/clients/wshein/demo/admin/test/NewDesign.htm

I have a fairly simple header/content/footer layout except the height of the logo in the header is greater than the desired height of the header itself. My goal is to have the logo fixed in the upper left and the code in the #pageContent area to wrap around it.

I set the height of #pageHeader as I'd like and floated #headerLeft to the left inside #pageHeader. This works perfect in FireFox but IE isn't recognizing the height of #pageHeader and it's bumping the content area underneath the logo instead of right beneath the set height of #pageHeader.

All help is GREAT as this is something I have yet to figure out and need to ASAP!

Keith