Thank you Peter for the quick response and heads-up!

I'm puzzled because I'm using Windows XP Home edition and checked the site
in IE 6 and FF 1.0, and the logo isn't skewed. I'm using absolute
positioning for the logo, therefore if any of the many WSG experts can
provide some advice, or solution it would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks again Peter.

Kind regards,
Mario