De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la
part de Jacobus van Niekerk
Envoyé : jeudi 7 avril 2005 12:09
À : wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Objet : RE: [WSG] CSS Document layout/structure

I normally write my css to follow the structure of the xhtml:

/* Main layout*/

/* Nav */

/* Sub nav */

/* Content */

/* Side Content */

/* Footer */

I also tend to split my css in different files.

structure.css - keep all structure css
Text.css - all text related formatting
Small.css - used in style switcher to set text to small
Medium.css - used in style switcher to set text to medium
Large.css - used in style switcher to set text to large
Hacks.css - any hacks I might use to help IE ;)

I am open to other methods or ways of doing this .... Let us have a chat
about this issue.

Kind Regards
Jacobus van Niekerk

Creative Consultant