> http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/biggest-web-design-mistakes-in-2004.html
> What do you think?

Well... the piece would would have made sense if his point was "you
still need to do this, but you need to filter the way you tell the
client". Instead, the implication here is that we should stop
bothering with web standards since there's no financial return (which
is utterly incorrect anyway).

The whole "which brand of hammer" demonstrates a lack of understanding
of the process. Standards would equate to building methods, not tools.
Our *tools* are the editors and graphics packages we use, along with
validators etc.

So... I'm not all that impressed. The idea is sound, but the conclusion is bad.

--- <http://www.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not
--- evenly distributed. - William Gibson