Hi,

NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT WEB GUIDELINES
I posted to the group late last year regarding formal implementation guidelines that refer to web standards. Mostly these are created by public sector (government) or government-related organisations.

For those interested, we've just added a developer's introduction to the New Zealand Government guidelines to our glossary.
< http://www.motive.co.nz/glossary/nz-web-guidelines.php >

The guidelines themselves provide an interesting take on web-based communication and could be useful for those grappling with reconciling standards with practise.

Cheers,

--
Andy Kirkwood
(04) 3 800 800, 021 369 693