Why do you want all those header tags in there- for display purposes?

I don't think it's invalid - I just don't see the purpose yet....

It's probably better to just "class" the <ul> or <li>, such as <ul
class="heading1">, and then style all those headings for the correct
appearance.

Matthom
matthom.com/