Here's one I have been working on for a while:

I have got a couple of text-links that I want to use to submit a form. The
deal: it has to be accessible (has to work with JavaScript disabled).

The closest I have come to a solution is to style input buttons with css so
they look similar to text links, but it won't work in all browsers. Opera
decides to add a shadow, even with background-color and border turned off.
IE adds a bit of spacing left and right, even with padding and margin turned
off.

Has anybody else found a better solution to this?

Thanks for the feedback!

Andreas.

Andreas Boehmer
User Experience Consultant

Phone: (03) 9386 8907
Mobile: (0411) 097 038
http://www.addictiveMedia.com.au
Consulting | Accessibility | Usability | Development