From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Nick Elliott
Sent: 04 May 2005 14:03
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] DOM tutorials/books?

I've ordered this book from Amazon - it's not out yet, but looks as though it
might be worth looking at.

DHTML Utopia Modern Web Design Using JavaScript & DOM by Stuart Langridge

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0957921896/qid=1115210999/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-3070291-6356067?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Nick