Dear List Members,

I apologise for bringing up an OT theme. It was not intentional, simply thoughtless of me.

I thank the list members who have answered with brilliant information and links that were truly enlightening about the subject.

Obrigado!

Roberto

----------------------

Peter Firminger wrote:

We're pushing the OT limits with this thread.

I understand it's importance to some people but PHP is NOT a standard and we
don't want to go too much further into it here. Many list members don't use
PHP and this is just noise to them.

I'm not closing the thread but please limit your posts on this topic to only
crucial information that hasn't been said before.

If you move the thread to the CMS list you can go for it as hard as you like
without bothering designers and others that have no interest.

Peter