Hi,
My computer had windows and linux on it, but like to do most of my work
in linux. This is a bit of a problem when it comes to making my css work
for the browser we all know and hate, IE. Lately I've been doing
everying in linux and then copying it over to Windows (cause windows
can't read linux drives) and making a custom css file for IE. However,
this is quite a pain, esspecially if I get a good idea while doing this
and want to change something else then I have 2 versions to worry about.

I tried googling it but I didn't get any luck. Does anyone here know if
it's possible using WINE or something? Are there and HOWTO's around?

Thanks,
Alan Trick